Recherchesur le natto NKCP et les suppléments de nattokinase similaires
Documents de recherche
Masahiro Msada (Laboratory of Biochemistry, Department of Bioproduction Science, Faculty of Horticulture, Chiba University)
Improvement of Blood Fluidity using NKCP, a Dried Culture Filtrate of Bacillus Subtilisof Blood Fluidity using NKCP
Tetsuya Hayashi (Daiwa Pharm), Chie Takahashi (Microchannel Array Technology Team), and Yuji Kikuchi (Microchannel Array Techology Team). Journal of Hemorheology Research 5 (1), 2002
- Foods Pioneer. 1975. "Historical Record of Natto (in Japanese)", National Cooperative Union of Natto, Tokyo.
- Hashima Laboratory of Nihon Bioresearch Inc. 2001. "Antigenicity Study of NKCP with Guinea Pigs".
- Hayashi T., Takahashi C., and Y. Kikuchi: 2002. "Effect of the dried filtrate of natto bacilli culture "NKCP" on blood fluidity", Journal of the Japanese Society of Hemorheology, Vol. 5, pp 43-45.
- Hitosugi M., Niwa M. and A.Takatsu: 2000. "Rheologic Changes in Venous Blood During Prolonged Sitting." Thrombosis Research, pp 409-412, 100.
- Hitosugi M., Niwa M. and A.Takatsu: 2001. "Changes in Blood Viscosity by Heparin and Argatroban", Thrombosis Research, pp 371-374, 104.
- Hitosugi M., Tanba M., Koike S., Omura K., Yufu T., Iida N., and S. Tokutome. 2003. "Anticoagulant/fibrinolytic effect of new natto extract", Abstracts of the 26th meeting of the Japanese Society of Biorheology.
- Japan Functional Food Research Association. 1999. "Fibrinolytic Activator of Nattokinase (in Japanese)", ART Co. Ltd., Tokyo.
- Kaketani K., Omura K., and H. Maeda: 2003. "Effect of the natto bacillus culture filtrate "NKCP" on the coagulation/fibrinolysis system", Submitted to Biorheology.
- Kudo T., Uchibori Y., Atsumi K., Numao Y., Miura I., Shitara M. and A. Hashimoto:1978. "Wafarin Antagonism by the fermented soybeans Natto in the Anticoagulant therapy", Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Vol. 104, pp36-38.
- Maeda H., Daiwa Pharmaceutical 2003. "Pregnancy and thrombosis, and its prevention", Medex Journal Vol 46 pp.2-3.
- Material Research Center Ltd. 2001. "Evaluation of the thrombolytic activity of NKCP in a rat model of thrombus formation".
- Operation Division, Vivitec Japan, Animal Care Inc. 2000. Study of NKCP on Blood Coagulation Using a Delayed Blood Coagulation Model Duodenal Administration (in situ Loop Method)"
- Product Safety Labs. 2001. "Acute Oral Toxicity Study in Rats-LD50"
- Product Safety Labs. 2001. "Sub-Acute Dietary Toxicity: 90 Day Rodent Study"
- Product Safety Labs. 2002. "Thrombolytic Activity and Clotting Potential in Rats"
- Sitek Research Laboratories. 2000. "Evaluation of a Test Article in the Salmonella typhimurium/ Escherichia coil Plate Incorporation Mutation Assay in the Presence and Absence of Induced Rat Liver S-9"
- Sumi H. 1996. "Invitation to Food Function ~ Functional Food and its Effect (in Japanese)", pp. 35-45. Sankyo Publication, Tokyo.
- Sumi H. 2001. "Nattokinase that is Dramatically Effective against Myocardial Infarction, Cerebral Infarction and Dementia (in Japanese)", Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd. Tokyo.
- Sumi H., Hamada H., Nakanishi K. and H.Hiratani: 1990. "Enhancement of the Fibrinolytic Activity in Plasma by Oral Administration of Nattokinase", Acte Haematol, pp 139-143, 84.
- Sumi H., Hamada H., Tsushima H., Mihara H. and H. Muraki: 1987. "A Novel fibrinolytic enzyme(nattokinase) in the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet", Experientia, 43, 1110
- Tanimura A. 1998. "Handbook on Physiological Activator in Botanical Resources (in Japanese)"., pp. 579-583. Science Forum, Tokyo.
- Yamamoto J. 2001. "Anti-fibrinolytic Effect of Nattokinase (in Japanese)", Research Report 2001 Kobegakuin University.
- Yamamoto J. and T. Yamashita. 2002. "The effect of dietary BNPP (Bacillus Natto Productive Protein) administration on experimental thrombolysis model in vivo" Research Report 2001 Kobegakuin University.
- Yamashita T. 2001. "In Vivo Evaluation with He-Ne laser-induced thrombolysis model in rat mesenteric microvessel", Research Report 2001 Kobegakuin University.